The dynamic grid is interwoven throughout the DocStar site and can be customized to present the information that you wish to see.
Customizing your grid view
- Click the Column Chooser icon () to select the columns to display.
- From the Column Chooser, select the fields that you’d like to display
The Column Chooser window presents a list of available fields to display on the left and the fields that will be displayed on the right.
Adding/Removing fields from your view
To add a field to your view, click the plus sign (+) to the right of the field name. Likewise, to remove a field from view, click the minus sign (-) to the right of the field name.
Changing the order of fields in view
To change the order that the fields are displayed, use the double-arrows to click and drag the field to move the field up (appearing further left) or down (appearing further right)
Grant Groups/Users permissions to edit their grid view
To allow users or groups to edit column displayed in the grid, do the following:
- Using an administrator account, Click the Admin tab
- Select Users (or Groups) and locate the user account (or group) that you’d like to give Edit Columns access to
- Under Admin Permissions, enable the Edit Columns permission by checking the checkbox