Out of office options ensure that your DocStar workflows continue without interruption. Administrators can use the Admin tab options to set one or more routing options from user to user. Individuals can set their User Preferences to forward their own email and work to a specific user. Changes made at the user level change the options set at the Admin level.
To set the out of office option at the admin level:
- From the Admin tab > Manage area, click Out of Office Forward.
- In the Select User field, choose the user whose emails or tasks you want to forward.
- In the To field, select the user to receive the emails or tasks.
- Click Update to add the forwarding to the list.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to add additional forwarding to chain together emails.
To set your personal out of office option preference: (New in Release 18.2)
- From the DocStar menu, select User Preferences.
- From the left pane, click Environment.
- In the Out of Office Forwarding field, select a user or group to whom your emails should be sent while you are gone.
Note: To turn forwarding off, select None in this field.